In Touch With 21st - December 2013
Our policies provide important standard and optional coverages geared toward snowmobiles that may not be available in a conventional auto or homeowners policy. A Foremost Snowmobile insurance policy* can give you more security and more value for your money.
Standard and Optional Coverage Highlights
• Primary Medical Payments coverage.
• Optional coverage for Transport Trailers covers trailers valued up to $7,500.
• Optional Equipment coverage includes coverage for towed trailers, towables or sleds designed to be pulled by a snowmobile. It also covers any parts, decorations, custom painting, chroming, windshields, racks or other items not originally provided as standard equipment up to $7,500. $500 is included when Comprehensive Coverage is selected.
• $1,500 coverage, at no additional charge, for helmets and safety apparel protects valuable safety gear like goggles and helmets when Collision Coverage is purchased.
Get the snowmobile coverage you need
A Foremost policy will cover most makes and models, including high-performance — and provide coverage you may not be able to find elsewhere. Click here for more information.
* Products provided through Foremost Insurance Company Grand Rapids, Mich., and its subsidiary insurance underwriting companies. Foremost is a 21st Century-affiliated insurer.