Send Ringtone to your Android or Blackberry through Myxer.*
Download Ringtone to iPhone. See instructions below.
Downloading Help for iPhones
Internet Explorer- Left click on the iPhone download, and choose open. Once the file is done downloading, it should automatically load into your iTunes under "Tones."
Firefox & Chrome- Right click on the iPhone download, and choose Save Link As... Once the file is done downloading to the folder that you have chosen, double click the file. It should automatically load into your iTunes under "Tones."
Safari- Right click (Mac with one button mouse - hold the control key on the keyboard and click the left mouse button) on the iPhone download, and then choose Save Linked File to "Downloads" Once the file is done downloading to the directory that you have chosen, double click the M4R file. It should automatically load into your iTunes under "Tones."
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. Plug your iPhone into a USB port on your computer.
3. Download the ringtone file to your computer. (For browser specific instructions, see "Downloading Help for iPhones," located above).
4. The ringtone should automatically load into iTunes.
5. Click on your iPhone device within iTunes and click on the "Tones" tab.
6. Click "Sync Tones." Select "All tones."
7. Click "Sync" in the bottom right corner.
8. Eject the phone from your iTunes/computer. Unplug your phone.
9. On your phone, select Settings > Sounds & Display > Ringtone > "21st Century Jingletone."
10. Check your phone's user manual for additional help.